Neat has stopped working.
This error occurs during program startup so you are unable to access Neat assets and documents.
- ?Search for Neat Support Center on your computer and launch it.
- Click the Logs tab.
- Change Log Type to Application Log
- Scroll to the bottom for the most recent entry with today’s date.
- If you see the Exception Message: “Access to the path ‘C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\The Neat Company\Neat\Config\Config.nrcfg’ is denied.” your Config file has become corrupt.
- Open File Explorer and navigate to ‘C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\The Neat Company\Neat\’ and delete the Config folder.
- Launch Neat and it should now work.