|Terms of Service
- Account Setup / Email on file – We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email
address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your
responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. If you have a domain name registered with iNetDog, it is your responsibility to ensure that the contact
information for your domain account and your actual domain name(s) is correct and up-to-date. iNetDog is not responsible for a lapsed registration due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change this information, you should contact our sales team via email. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or high risk transactions, it will be necessary to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied.
- Content – All services provided by iNetDog may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of South Dakota, the State of Texas, and the United States of America apply. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless iNetDog from any claims resulting from the use of our services. Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of another’s copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email [email protected]If the request is of a licensing issue, we may require further documentation. Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted. Examples of unacceptable material on all servers include:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Pirated Software/Warez
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Mailer Pro
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
iNetDog services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. iNetDog systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes,
including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security.
During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Use of iNetDog system(s) constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control
must be with expressed written consent from the third party. iNetDog may, at its discretion, request and require documentation to prove access to a third party network or system is authorized.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our
servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 48 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via
troubleticket/email and will have a response within 48 hours.
Sites hosted on iNetDog.com’s service(s) are regulated only by U.S. law. Given this fact, and pursuant to Section 230(c) of the
Communications Decency Act, we do not remove allegedly defamatory material from domains hosted on our service(s). The only exception to this rule is if the material has been found to be defamatory
by a court, as evidenced by a court order. iNetDog.com is not in a position to investigate and validate or invalidate the veracity of individual defamation claims, which is why we rely on the
legal system and courts to determine whether or not material is indeed considered defamatory. In any case in which a court order indicates material is defamatory, libelous, or slanderous in nature;
we will disable access to the material. Similarly, in any case in which a US Court has placed an injunction against specified content or material; we will comply and remove or disable access to the
material in question.
The language of Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act fundamentally states that Internet services providers like iNetDog.com and many of iNetDog.com’s other
webhosting services and brands are republishers and not the publisher of content. Our service merely provides a hosting platform and space on which to host content, and any creation or publication of content
on our services is the sole responsibility of the third-party user which creates or publishes the content. Therefore, iNetDog.com should not be held liable for any allegedly defamatory, offensive
or harassing content published on sites hosted under iNetDog.com’s webhosting service(s). If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please contact us at [email protected]
and we will be happy to assist you.
Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita): Any site found to
host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be terminated with or without notice. Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as user name and password. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password.
- Zero Tolerance Spam Policy – We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists” and purchased lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, phone, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.iNetDog reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any
such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion. iNetDog reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee or any charges incurred
for blacklist removal. This cost of the clean up fee is entirely at the discretion of iNetDog.
- Payment Information – You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from iNetDog, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify iNetDog of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis. This includes when accounts are suspended. When an account’s invoices are paid outside of the 10 day grace period, invoices will not be automatically generated. However, after the customer notifies iNetDog of his or intent to resume service, invoices will be manually generated and payment expected for the time the account was suspended.Cancellations must be done in writing via a support ticket to our sales department. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via e-mail, we will inform you in
writing (typically email) that your account has been canceled. Your cancellation confirmation will contain a ticket/tracking number in the subject for your reference, and for verification purposes. You should immediately receive an automatic “Your request has been received…” email with a tracking number. An employee will confirm your request (and process your cancellation) shortly thereafter. If you do not hear back from us, or do not receive the automatic confirmation email within a few minutes after submitting your cancellation, please contact us immediately via phone. We require that cancellations of service are done through a support ticket to (a) confirm your identity, (b) confirm in writing you are prepared for all files/emails to be removed, and (c) document the request. This process reduces the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and ensures you are aware that the files, emails, and account may be removed immediately after a cancellation request is processed.As a client of iNetDog, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree that until and unless you notify iNetDog
of your desire to cancel any or all services received (by the proper means listed in the appropriate section of the Terms of Service), those services will be billed on a recurring basis, unless otherwise
stated in writing by iNetDog. iNetDog reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us. iNetDog provides a 10 day grace period from the time the invoice is generated and when it must be paid. Any invoice that is outstanding for 10 days and not paid will result in a $10 late fee and/or an account suspension until account balance has been paid in full.
The $10 late fee is applied in addition to whatever else is owed to iNetDog for services rendered. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received.It is the customer’s responsibility to notify our sales team via email at sales@ iNetDog.com after paying for a domain renewal and to ensure the email is received and acted upon. Domain renewal
notices and invoices are provided as a courtesy reminder and iNetDog cannot be held responsible for failure to renew a domain or failure to notify a customer about a domain’s renewal.
Subsequently, domain renewals are billed and renewed 30 days before the renew date. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify our sales team via email at [email protected]for any domain
registration cancellation. No refunds can be given, once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations, and renewals are final. Invoices that have been paid more than once with multiple Paypal Subscriptions can only be added as credit towards the account and cannot be refunded via Paypal. If you require assistance with this provision, please contact sales@ iNetDog.com iNetDog
reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at any time.
- Backups and Data Loss – Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is run on Sunday of each week and overwrites any of our previous backups. Only one week of backups are retained. This service is provided to you as a courtesy. iNetDog is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on iNetDog servers. Should you desire daily backups, that service is provided as an additional service for select accountswhich may be purchased for as low as $2.00 per month.
- Cancellations and Refunds – iNetDog reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.Any abuse of our staff members by email or phone will result in suspension or termination of your services.
- Customers may cancel at any time via a support ticket request. iNetDog gives you an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee on hosting services for any customer who has paid the first invoice
with a credit card or with Paypal. Money Back Guarantee is not valid for accounts suspended or terminated due to Terms of Service violations.The following methods of payments are non-refundable, and refunds will be posted as credit to the hosting account:
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for shared accounts after the initial 30 days will be
refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have
opened a second account with us.
- Violations of the Terms of Service will invalidate the refund policy.
- Resource Usage – Although iNetDog guarantees users the contracted bandwidth and disk space, we have no way of predicting processor usage. To protect all customers, we monitor CPU usage to insure it stays within operational limits. Users may not:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include(“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) use include(“include.php”)
- To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
- Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications.
- INODES – Inodes store information about files and folders in your account. The higher the number of files and folders in your account, the higher the number of inodes. Every file (a webpage, image file, email, etc) on your account uses up 1 inode.
Although unlikely, the use of more than 250,000 inodes on any cPanel account may potentially result in a warning. If no action is taken, the account may be suspended. Accounts found to be exceeding the 100,000 inode limit will automatically be removed from our backup system to avoid over-usage, however databases will still be backed up.Sites that slightly exceed our inode limits are unlikely to be suspended; however, accounts that constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, have hundreds of thousands of
files, or cause file system damage may be flagged for review and/or suspension. The primary cause of excessive inodes stems from users leaving their catchall address enabled, but never checking
their primary account mailbox. Over time, tens of thousands of messages (or more) build up, eventually pushing the account past our inode limit. To disable your default mailbox, login to cPanel and choose “Mail”, then “Default Address”, “Set Default Address”, and then type in: :fail: No such user here.
- Backup Limit – The Amazing Plan can be scaled to have more than 20Gb of disk space. However once the usage exceeds 20Gb, the account will be removed from our off-site weekly backup schedule. Backup of site databases will continue to be backed up and all data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive to protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure. For large sites desiring backup, iNetDog recommends its paid backup service to replace the free weekly backups.
- Bandwidth Usage – You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend
the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package,
terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
- Money Back Guarantee – Each of iNetDog’s accounts carry a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee on them. If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 30 days of your service, you will be given
a full refund of the contract amount. This does not apply to dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, domain name purchases, or accounts terminated due to Terms of Service violations..iNetDog will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance with iNetDog. For a new order to be setup or a new package to be activated,
you must have a balance equal to or greater than $0.00, unless otherwise stated by iNetDog in writing.
- Uptime Guarantee – If your server has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.9% uptime you may receive one month of credit on your account. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of iNetDog dependent
upon justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor’s network capacity/transit availability. The
uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. To request a credit,
please contact sales@ iNetDog.com with justification. All requests must be made in writing via email.
- Price Change – We reserve the right to change prices listed on iNetDog.com, and the right to adjust the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
- Coupons – Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts *or first-time customers* only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have
signed up using a particular domain, you may not resign up for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our sales department
and the appropriate invoices will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of the account. Coupons or discounts are only valid towards the
initial purchase, and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
- Indemnification – Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold v harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against iNetDog,
its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns.
Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iNetDog against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection
with iNetDog; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to
customers from iNetDog’s server.
- Arbitration – By using any iNetDog services, you agree to submit to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against iNetDog or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator
of iNetDog’s choice. An arbitrator from the American Arbitration Association or the National Arbitration Forum will be selected in the state of South Dakota. Arbitrators shall be attorneys or
retired judges and shall be selected pursuant to the applicable rules. All decisions rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and final. The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on all parties.
The Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state arbitration law, governs all arbitration under this Arbitration Clause. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
- Disclaimeri – NetDog shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. iNetDog makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. iNetDog disclaims any
warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by iNetDog
and its employees.
- Disclosure to Law Enforcement – iNetDog may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully
with law enforcement agencies.
- Changes to the TOS – iNetDog reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.